Are you interested in becoming a Partnership for the Future student? If you’re a high school freshman at one of our partner schools and meet our academic requirements, you may apply to become a PFF student. Keep in mind that PFF is a four-year program. To get the most benefit, you are required to participate for the full four years.
Top 5 Reasons to become a PFF student
- Paid internships!
Work full-time for a major Richmond business for three summers. Your salary will increase 50¢ an hour in your second summer. And you’ll have free transportation to and from your job.
- We’ll help you pay for college!
We’ll match the money you save toward college up to $2000. And every year, we award up to three scholarships to our top students. And we’ll help you find and apply for additional scholarships.
- Up your scores!
We’ll help you prepare for your SATs and fill out your college application.
- Get savvy!
Find out what the world of business is all about. Become familiar with different kinds of people, cultures and work styles.
- Make contacts!
You’ll meet people who want to help you and whom you can call upon for advice and recommendations.
Interested in applying?
If you meet our application requirements, we’d love to hear from you!
- Students must be a freshman (9th grade) at one of PFF's partner high schools
- 3.0 GPA minimum
- Demonstrate a strong academic background including honor, scholar, AP and/or IB classes.
Here’s how to apply:
- Applications are released every spring. Applications will be released on February 20, 2017.
- We highly encourage students to complete the PFF online application here. If you have any questions, then please contact the Director of Programs, Tiffany Thomas, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 804-967-2545.
- Applications are due on March 13, 2017 at 11:59pm.